With electricity costs continuing to rise, turning to the sun to produce your home or business’s energy is one of the best investments you can make. Not only will you lower your electricity bill and protect yourself against rising electrity costs but importantly you will reduce your carbon footprint and lessen your impact on our environment.
Battery storage that supports solar energy production is now affordable and reliable and is the future of energy in the home and business. Battery storage allows your system to produce energy during the day while the sun is shining and store unused energy for use at a later time, reducing your demand on the grid and saving you money on your electricity consumption.
After considerable research and trialing of solar system components in our harsh tropical climate, Styles Electrix have chosen to supply and install only the ENPHASE AC Systems and Solar Edge DC systems which can be supported by the reliable LG Chem Batteries.
Why Choose Styles Electrix for your solar system:
- We are experts in commercial and Industrial AC Solar micro inverter and solar edge systems.
- We understand battery energy storage.
- We can conduct electrical data logging of your premises so we can design and advise you of the most suitable size system.
- We will design, install and provide ongoing monitoring of your system.
Our preffered products
Enphase are a Californian based company supplying quality microinverters and related technology to the world. The Enphase home and business energy solution provided the world’s first truly integrated energy system combining solar, storage and monitoring. Benefits of an Enphase Microinverter system:
- Enphase microinverters are proven to produce more energy than other technologies.
- Microinverters operate independently, so each panel performs to its fullest. One shaded or dirty panel won't affect the rest of the system.
- Burst technology lets microinverters produce more at dawn, dusk, and in low-light conditions, for a longer solar day.
Because they function independently, microinverters are inherently more reliable:
- There's no single point of failure in a microinverter system. Plus, Enphase are obsessive about quality, and their products reflect that.
- If one panel goes down, the others won't go down with it.
- Enphase microinverters undergo the most rigorous product testing in the industry.
- Enphase stand by their products with the industry's highest warranties.
SolarEdge was established in 2006 and invented an intelligent inverter solution that revolutionised the way power is harvested and managed in a solar PV system.
The SolarEdge DC optimised inverter solution maximises power generation at individual panel level while lowering the cost of energy produced by the solar PV system. SolarEdge provides a higher level of safety and performance compared to traditional string inverters making it very popular with Australian home and business owners.
Consumption monitoring allows you to adapt your electricity consumption to your SolarEdge PV production, thus increasing self- consumption and minimising electricity purchased from the grid.
LG Chem is one of the world’s leaders in energy storage systems and a clear leader in the Australian battery storage market. Homeowners can enhance the benefits of their solar system using LG Chem batteries to maximize the use of solar energy, and as a backup source of energy during grid interruptions.
Compact size and Easy Installation
The compact and lightweight nature of their residential storage (RESU) is world-class. It is designed to allow easy wall-mounted installation. The inverter connections have been simplified, reducing installation and costs.
The new RESU series features industry-leading continuous and DC round trip efficiency of 95%. LG Chem’s L&S (Lamination and Stacking) technology provides durability ensuring 80% of capacity retention after 10 years
LG Chem places the highest priority on safety and utilizes the same technology for its ESS products which has a proven safety record in its automotive battery. All products are fully certified in relevant global standards.
We're here to help
Styles Electrix will design and install a quality solar system that uses only quality components to harvest the sun and store the energy your system creates.
If you’re considering installing solar panels to your home or business, give Lindsay a call on 0409 000 248 to discuss the right solution for your situation or drop us an email using the enquiry form.